Monday, July 10

Oh the Fourth of July







Well, here it is the photo of the boys in matching Old Navy Ts...love those $5.00 t-shirts, this could really become a bad habit. We spent the 4th at our friends and neighbors the Booth Family. It was a great time and Bob treated us to some amazing Margarita's - their house speciality. This branch of the Callahan family didn't watch much of the fireworks, in bed too early. Maybe next year we will take the day after the 4th off so we can stay up with the kiddos.


I decided to try a jello cake recipe I saw in Better Homes & Gardens and while the top of the cake was supposed to be a flag for the 4th - I stepped outside of my box, and let Liam be creative and decorate it himself. He was soo proud and claimed it tasted great. Others at the bbq agreed.

0 comments: