Monday, August 14

What a great weekend!!!! If life was like the movie Groundhog Day, I would want this past weekend to be the one to repeat.

Saturday the trio and Mom joined Meri, Connor and Adrienne (who was in town from Washington DC) at the Taste of Edmonds. The weather was perfect and with the kiddos covered in sun screen and Nolan trying out the backpack for the first time we ventured to find some fun for teens, toddlers and moms. The Taste fit the bill. I will have photos soon...I didn't bring my camera but Miss Meri did and will be providing me with some photos. Liam and Connor tried out the bouncy house ball pit and had a great time together. Samantha and Adrienne went down a huge slide and thru the obstacle course. We entertained the fireman who had an ambulance on display and Nolan and I took a trip down memory lane looking inside it.

Sunday the Liam, Nolan and Mom & Dad joined the Larsen Clan at the Woodland Park Zoo. This was Owen's first trip to the zoo and he spent a good portion of the time awake, much to Pauli & Mike's excitement, still waiting to hear if that caused a restful night sleep for all. Austin & Liam were once again a force to be reckoned with and greatly enjoyed the new Zoomazium that opened ealier this summer. Thinking that the Callahan Clan may need to ask Santa for a membership this year. Nolan was a champ spending the better portion of two days in the backpack and I think he really enjoyed the experience and point of view. Highly recomend this way of transporting over the front pack. Here are some photos courtesy of Mike & Pauli. Enjoy!!! http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1AZtWrhi1ZsXFA

0 comments: